Wednesday, August 6

what a quick learner

since my last post, zoey has learned to SWIM, GO POTTY OUTSIDE, and CLIMB THE STAIRS! can you believe it?! i'm posting the video of her first swim at grahams...we were at his pool for the day and zoey got to play with another yellow lab puppy izzy, a chesapeake bay retriever puppy bucky, and a full grown golden retriever carson. she was pretty worn out to say the least. she was a little overwhelmed when we first arrived but quickly fell in with the "pack" and by the end of the day she had gained her confidence. she was the one biting their tails and ears when they wanted to be left alone. :) it was pretty cute and she was definitely the fan favorite. hopefully i'll have a ton of new pictures to post soon...things have been super busy so i haven't had too much free time to think about posting pictures ...hopefully this weekend :)

1 comment:

Mrs. Jens said...

KATIE!!! I SQUEALED when I watched this video! Zoey is SO CUTE! Lucky duck, I wanna puppy. :) She's adorable!